Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
We are currently seeking caring and compassionate Virginia Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for our care center in Staunton VA.
• Flexible scheduling and sign-on bonus
• A truly positive and supportive care center team
• Beautiful, clean, incredibly well maintained facility
• Smoke free facility (smoking cessation program available!)
• Great benefits package for full time employees
• Employee awards program and new Sign On Bonus
• Consulate University continuing education programs
• College Tuition Reimbursement
• 12 hours shifts (options for 8 hours)
• Employee appreciation program with monthly, quarterly and semi-annual rewards.
Kings Daughters Community Health and Rehabilitation Center is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 117-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. We are located just 12 miles outside Waynesboro ... at the intersection of I-64 and I-81 and an easy drive from Harrisonburg, Bridgewater and Greenville Virginia!
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. It’s the little things we do while “providing service with our hearts and hands” that really make the difference!
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED
• You must possess a current Nurse Assistant certification (CNA) in the State of Virginia.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• 7am - 7pm, 7pm-7am. 8-hour shifts also available.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of senior healthcare services. A position with us means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Come meet with our Care Center Team this week! Apply now for location address and immediate consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.